One Dentist for Your Whole Family
You can have one dentist in Sudbury for your whole family. Caring for children through senior adults, Dr. Reina Garcia provides the finest in preventative, restorative and cosmetic treatments so you'll enjoy going to Millbrook Smiles. What can your family dentist in Sudbury, MA do for you today?
You brush and floss at home. You watch your diet and encourage your family in tooth-friendly eating. So why go to the family dentist?
Frankly, no matter what your age or walk of life, you need routine hygienic cleanings and dental exams every six months. Plaque and tartar target your teeth and gums with decay and gum disease, the number one cause of tooth loss in the US, according to the American Academy of Periodontology. Your family dentist in Sudbury provides the extra vigilance and diagnostic skill needed to spot dental and gingival problems early on while they are treatable.
Additionally, Dr. Garcia:
- Checks condition of existing fillings, crowns and other restorations
- Recommends plastic sealants and fluoride treatments for teeth at risk for decay (these services are for adults, too)
- Performs oral cancer screening
- Takes digital X-rays to visualize bone structure and roots
- Checks dental bite and alignment
Yes, your family dentist takes your findings and formulates a treatment plan for each patient. The goal is healthy teeth and gums and a great smile.
Dr. Garcia and her team go beyond preventive care. They restore damaged smiles, too, with tooth-colored fillings, root canal therapy, crowns and bridgework, dentures, and dental implants.
Plus, your dentist delivers the best in emergency care--advice and quick treatment when you and yours need it most. Parents, you know you have a caring and competent friend at Millbrook Smiles if your child suffers an oral injury of any kind. The team is just a phone call away, and they'll also help you when a toothache or cracked filling happens to you or an older relative.
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry says that your smile can look as good as it feels. Today's aesthetic treatments deliver great smiles that boost self-confidence and are truly durable, too.
Dr. Garcia wants to know how you would like the appearance of your smile to change. Then, together you can work toward achieving those goals. She offers:
- Porcelain veneers, to disguise and strengthen chipped, cracked or stained teeth
- Professional teeth whitening to brighten dingy tooth enamel
- Composite resin bonding to repair small defects such as gaps and chips
- Invisalign clear aligners which help teens and adults improve tooth alignment and aesthetics without metal braces
It's all here
Why not bring your family to Millbrook Smiles? Everything you need for healthy smiles is under one roof. Contact us today for your convenient appointment times. You'll be greeted with a smile and leave the office with a healthier one of your own. Call (978) 443-5500.